Monday, October 31, 2005

The Month of October

October proved to be exactly like Ben said it would be, stressful. The days and weeks kind of ran together, but thank God it's over. I try to keep a positive perspective on things, but that month almost got the best of me. (Note to self: next year figure out a better way of dealing with it). Anyway, back to now. I'm still loving this job, still loving the kids, and still loving how both inspire me. I'm finally starting to get used to the Delta, and it's becoming home.
I feel like having one 9 wks behind me, I have learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. Most important, I've figured out that a major key in being a successful teacher is being organized. Until now, I've had stacks of papers at home, but it's all coming together nicely. I'm pretty much caught up on everything, so I'm ready for the next surprise they throw at me.
I don't really have a lot to say this month because all of the days pretty much seemed the same. However, it's good that I'm going into November and the 2nd 9 wks on a positive note. Well, I guess that's about it for now. Hopefully, I will be doing just as well (or better) this time next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home